Software > D-ViewCam

D-ViewCam 2 - Couldn't Record with Sound

(1/3) > >>

terabyte:
I'm using the DCS-2100 Camera and the original software for a long time. Just installed the new D-ViewCam 2 to replace the old one. But found the video recording was no sound. I'm sure the Camera's sound feature was working fine. I could hear the sound from accessing the realtime Camera video streaming through IE. Is this new software support the video recording with sound? Or there is any setting i missed? ???

D-Link Multimedia:
If you have already added the camera to the software, cilck the "I" icon in the upper right hand corner of the video to access the configuration. There is an option to enable audio for the camera.

terabyte:
Yes, i knew there was a Audio feature. But the Audio selection feature was grey hidden. It's set to Disable by itself but couldn't let me to choose Enable.

D-Link Multimedia:
Are you sure your camera was recording sound on the other software? The option would only be disabled if the unit does not support sound and after looking up this model information I do not see any built-in-microphone option. If you are infact using the DCS-2100 model it does not have the option of audio it is video only.

terabyte:
Yes, i'm sure it got built-in mic. I have used it with the old software for recording for a long time. It could recorded the sound. Also i can hear the sound too from the IE too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version