The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-932L

DCS-932L - Firmware v1.07b02 - Comments & Observations

<< < (2/10) > >>

leoboy692000:
Hello, i recently purchased the DCS-932L, (Jan. 8, 2014) works wonderfully but 2 days after install i received a message on my cell phone upon opening the "MyDlink" App on my iPhone saying that a new firmware is ready to download. I went thru the process of going to the website, settings etc. And also taking my cameras down and connecting them to my router (3 cams total) and i received a message saying that my cams have been successfully updated I CAN SEE MY CAMS but now on my iPhone App an
" ! " mark shows up on the day/night icon and every time i try to use the day/night button option it says that "A new firmware is ready" over and over and cannot get rid of it or use the option of switching from day to night view because this message keeps popping up. I also tried deleting the App and re-downloading on my phone but nothing... Any advise? Is it a bug? My Laptop says i have Version/Firmware 1.07 after "update"

Antifreeze11:
I am having the exact same issue as leoboy692000. After successfully upgrading two DCS-932L cameras to 1.07b02, the Day/Night button on the iPhone mydlink Lite app is overlaid with an exclamation mark and prompts for a firmware upgrade when pressed (making it impossible to toggle views). Both the mydlink web access and the mydlink+ app (iPad) work fine.

dgez:
Having the same issue above.  On the DLINK app, when selecting "remote" I have an ! on the day/night toggle.  Message says that there is a new firmware available.   When selecting "local" there is no day/night toggle available.  Seems maybe there needs to be a DLINK app update?

TooBorg:
I have the same issue as those 3 above on the Android app. The famous  "!" on the day/night toggle. I guess we see an updated app or an updated firmware soon to resolve this issue?

JavaLawyer:
I replicated this error with my DCS-932L using mydlink+ on an iPhone.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version