• April 25, 2024, 07:10:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: What to do if your cams stop recording  (Read 1866 times)

tiredcam

What to do if your cams stop recording
« on: June 02, 2014, 08:57:24 PM »

My DNR-322L stopped recording on all cameras (all DCS-2132L) by itself yesterday and I did not realise until I login to check today. From the NVR logs, it cut out in the middle of the day and I was not logged on (I wasn't even in the office). I can only presume something in the NVR triggered the recording cut.

Since the grayed out manual record button issue still isn't fixed by any new firmware (although I recall seeing an earlier post about Dlink promising a new ver sometime in Feb 14 ::) ), I could not manually restart the recording.

My (provisional) solution was to remove all cameras from the NVR and manually reboot the NVR and all my cameras. Logging into the NVR after that will trigger an auto search for cameras and fortunately, my cameras showed up alright. If you have enabled password on your camera(s), you will need to go into camera setup and save the password(s) before Live View will work.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:51:46 AM by tiredcam »