• April 19, 2024, 02:57:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: mydlink lite not as described for DCS2132L  (Read 3421 times)

nikklite

• Level 1 Member
mydlink lite not as described for DCS2132L
« on: June 04, 2013, 03:18:26 PM »

After extensive research, I purchased the D-Link wireless HD day/night surveillance camera DCS-2132L with mydlink-enabled for the mere fact that the product description on box & all over the net states it has 2-Way audio (built in MIC and speaker), Remote Viewing View on iPhone, iPad, or Android with mydlink app. HD Clarity 720p for high quality video. It even shows illustrations/videos of the app. Once I received the camera, set-up was very simple (up & running in less than five minute). Then I tried the app which was nothing like the illustrations. No way MIC on app or website so can't have 2-way audio & only able to adjust video from 240p-480p. unable to record or playback from app(no main feature & settings icons on app) I have requested help from support (at least 3 each week)for almost a month now with no reply. It is too late for me to get a refund on my purchase and I am stuck with a $200 purchase which is of no use to me. Has anyone had any success with this product or customer support?

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: mydlink lite not as described for DCS2132L
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 07:38:22 AM »

I have an update from D-Link. Unfortunately, at present the mydlink services only support full two-way audio on the DCS-942L. All other cameras supporting two-way audio must be setup using virtual server (opening ports) configurations, not through the mydlink services. On the bright side, D-Link is actively working on providing two-way audio support through the mydlink portal, but I don't have an ETA.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC