• April 25, 2024, 09:49:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Unable To Install BitTorrent Even With Firmware 1.06 (Resolved)  (Read 2621 times)

mulder

Unable To Install BitTorrent Even With Firmware 1.06 (Resolved)
« on: February 28, 2009, 09:57:00 AM »

I've just purchased the 323 and upgraded the firmware to 1.06. I have two WD 1TB drives formatted Raid1. When trying to install BT via the Easy Search app (4.4.0.0) I'm getting two alternating messages. Either (1) Please check hard drives or (2) BitTorrent does not supported on this device now

I've reset the 323 to the factory default settings, reformatted the drives, tried with only one drive installed, disabled AV/firewall, tried using another computer on the network (wired and wireless) and finally plugged the 323 into a computer that was set using a static IP using the same network (192.168.0.33). No option has resolved this issue. Is there a way to manually install BitTorrent without using the Easy Search application?

*Update I*
I noticed a 'bt' folder was created on my c:\ drive

*Update II*
I swapped out the 323 for another and the problem still exists with trying to install BitTorrent

**Final Update**
After numerous upon numerous installs BitTorrent finally installed using Easy Search

I cannot upload any of my screenshots to this forum. I get the following error message: An Error Has Occurred!
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 08:02:26 PM by mulder »