• May 16, 2024, 07:03:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: UPnP Failed?  (Read 3773 times)

MLGTWISTED

• Level 2 Member
UPnP Failed?
« on: March 21, 2010, 12:54:30 PM »

Im using the latest beta firmware, and Ive played with alot of settings, I normally just turn everything off; like gamefuel, wish, and use g only for wireless and pick a speed.  DNS relay was also off, but I never even touched UPnP, I then start to get some communication issues on my ps3 over wireless, and can't connect to the store and connect to blu ray live service on blu ray movies.

I ran a connection test on the ps3 and it claimed that no UPnP was detected, I thought to myself that; thats odd; I haven't even really changed anything, just turn things off.  I thought screw it, I return to factory default, ran the wizard for wired and wireless, UPnP was then detected by the ps3.  Im really confused as to why it happened.

Has anyone else had any UPnP issues?  I really just reporting this, because I don't think certain settings on one side of the router should effect anothers.  Maybe its just buggy because of the beta or maybe I went to far with certain settings...?  Most of my changes have been made with a previous firmware and been fine.

I always say this lol, but I think Im done configuring this router even though Im not a fan of using gamerfuel or wish anymore because it actually adds higher latency, but thats another topic all together.  Its default for now and Ill have to deal with the disconnects every 3 or 4 days, until we see another update availible.