D-Link Wireless Routers for Home and Small Business > DIR-X5460

1.11 firmware password

(1/1)

ctumbles:
I recently upgraded to the 1.11 firmware.  The upgrade appeared to be successful.  However I can no longer log into the router.  The password I set doesn't work.  The initial password on the router didn't work either.  What password should I be using for this firmware?

ctumbles:
I also did a factory reset by holding the reset button down until it rebooted.  Same result unfortunately.  Unless there is another way I should be resettting it?

davevt31:
I did the upgrade but my password didn't get changed.  If you did the factory reset use the password that is on the sticker or you can try using the app to set it up again.

ctumbles:
Thank you, I managed to get it configured with the app.  The web interface would not work with the password on the router and it didn't go to an initial setup web page unfortunately.

marvan:
I also have this problem.  Just simply using other web brower then works normally.
Not only firmware upgraded, also some network settings changed will cause Chrome can't login back.  I've cleaned cookies but didn't work.  Finally, I used Firefox can login by the using same password.  After few days or weeks later, I could use Chrome again to login.  It is wired......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version