The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-2630L

Make a picture every x minutes

(1/1)

acore:
Hello! I'm trying like with other network cameras I own to take a picture every x minutes and store it to either the local sd card, store it onto a network/ftp server or send it via email. Any idea how I can achieve this simple task with this camera? Thank you!

RYAT3:
Yes.  Log into the camera f/w. It's all in the manual.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=ftp://ftp2.dlink.com/PRODUCTS/DCS-2630L/REVA/DCS-2630L_REVA_MANUAL_1.00_EN_US.PDF&ved=0ahUKEwiVjLne8MLKAhWGQyYKHRtlAvMQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNGg9heDCuwllzhJvsrF99uSWJ2F5Q

FurryNutz:
What model camera do you have?

What region are you located?

--- Quote from: acore on January 24, 2016, 08:01:03 AM ---Hello! I'm trying like with other network cameras I own to take a picture every x minutes and store it to either the local sd card, store it onto a network/ftp server or send it via email. Any idea how I can achieve this simple task with this camera? Thank you!

--- End quote ---

acore:
DCS-2630L. US.

All I can see in the manual is:
- SD Recording
 -> Can trigger by motion, always, schedule, sound. If I select schedule there is only a time frame I can enter.
- Snapshot
 -> Can trigger by motion, always, schedule, sound. In the schedule I can only select a time range.

There is nothing like in my DCS-2330 where I can create an event and trigger it periodically every x minutes.
Do I miss something?

FurryNutz:
Possible that this is not supported on this model camera.
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email.
Let us know how it goes please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version