• March 28, 2024, 04:19:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: display MJPEG video on RTI remote control?  (Read 3070 times)

bigcheesehead

• Level 1 Member
display MJPEG video on RTI remote control?
« on: December 07, 2014, 06:10:52 PM »

I have read through all the threads which sound like they approach my questions, but no success so far. I am looking to display some video (or MJPEG) on the screen of my RTI remote control. One of the drivers within RTI is a generic MJPEG video driver which just needs the complete MJPEG video URL. I have tried all of the various url combinations I can think of to test this but no luck.

To start out, I only only need to see this video over my local area network so no DYNDNS or port forwarding should be getting in the way.

One confusing thing figuring out if I am using the correct URL. When I log into the advanced these are the only options I find for Video profiles for my DCS-942L.

Under IMAGE SETUP if I right click and Copy the Image URL I get the following...
http://username:password@192.168.1.123/video/mjpg.cgi?profileid=3
but when I load this in a web browser it doesn't load and does not work in RTI either.

Or do I need to use a URL from one of the Video Profiles found under the SETUP> AUDIO and VIDEO options?
Do I select "JPEG" as the Encoding type?
DO I need to enable or disable RTSP or HTTP Authentication in order for this to work>
What is the proper URL to make this work?

Thank you for your help...