D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink App

Camera's Offline in Multi-view

(1/4) > >>

bckirsch:
Has anyone else noticed a issue with the new Mydlink app where you start it and some cameras are shown offline but if you go into settings - devices and then back out to the main screen and go into multi-view they are now all online.  It's 100% repeatable on both my iPhone and iPad (speaking of iPad a native iPad app would be nice). 

FurryNutz:
I have not. I have 3 cameras. All showing a preview and as being online and selectable.
Iphone 6sP iOS 11.4

bckirsch:
I have 12 cameras with a combination of DCS-8525LH, DCS-8000LH and DCS-5030L and I can get this issue to happen every single time.  I can try and do a video capture of it if it might help but it is clearly a bug in the software.  The first 5 will show up online and the remaining 7 will not until you go into the settings. 

FurryNutz:
Ok, I've passed this on to D-Link for review.
There any way you can temporarily turn OFF say half of these cameras and test to see if the multi view shows the other half as being off line or online?

GreenBay42:
I am having a tech test this today. Hopefully I will have a response by tomorrow.

The cameras still function normally?

And I assume you are getting red "no" symbol (circle with a slash through it) on the Control > Camera screen and/or the Settings > Device screen? Or is it only in the multiview screen?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version