• April 26, 2024, 03:59:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Not able tp FF/RW or Pause in Medialounge Mode  (Read 13100 times)

vds7376

• Level 1 Member
Re: Not able tp FF/RW or Pause in Medialounge Mode
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 11:46:26 AM »

yes, it is indeed very sad and almost makes the unit useless for my needs.

greekstile

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »

Your Linksys NAS isn't up to speed.  I'm using a ReadyNAS DUO with Twonky UPnP and I have no trouble rewinding or fast forwarding.

vds7376

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 10:19:32 AM »

what would that have to do with the fact that I cant even FF/RW when I use direct USB, there is no uPnP involved there.

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 03:30:56 PM »

Nobody has mentioned if they tied it using any other media server device or program to verify if the files are even indexed properly to allow FF/RW function. This is a very common issue.

Please try them on your PC and see if the FF and RW function works properly. Not just skipping to a location but FF the video.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:07:54 AM by ECF »
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

yojang

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 07:35:42 PM »

>:(

I can't FF or RW either.  I just got this unit 3 days ago and it came with firmware 1.01.  When I tried to FF or RW, the video won't perform such action.  As matter of fact, it would start rewinding it when I prerss FF and vise versa. What kind of crap is that?    I installed Tversity on PC and the same video performed OK when I saw it from the MediaLounge under "My Media" and  I was able to FF/RW. 

I am using my unit in MediaLounge mode and my videos are in a Bufffalo Linkstation Mini 500GB NAS in a Wireless N network.
Pages: 1 [2]