• March 29, 2024, 12:20:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Success stories with these drivers  (Read 22905 times)

sswilson

Success stories with these drivers
« on: July 25, 2008, 05:22:16 PM »

Since there is no way to comment in the beta drivers thread, we need a place to give them a thumbs up or down.

sswilson

Re: Success stories with these drivers
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »

After trying just about everything to get the "new" drivers to work under Vista 32bit with no success at getting rid of the freezing problems I had I gave these a shot and they worked wonders.

Cleared up the freezing problems completely, but I can't comment on bandwidth performance issues as I'm stuck using wep for backwards compatability reasons.

What I don't understand is why it took so long to get these out, and why haven't they been released as a supported driver.

sswilson

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 05:12:22 AM »

Post 24 hour use report...

These are still working flawlessly, but now there's an update for the card through Vista's Windows update feature.... I'm afraid to try it as things are working well now....  :)

daskino

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 11:38:49 AM »

cant get them to install under windows xp , should the drivers not also be for this card? i am still haivng problems with AES and WPA 2 under windows xp, i am trying to upgrade to sp3 to see if that helps