The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-7010L

DCS-7010L - Firmware Wishlist

(1/4) > >>

JavaLawyer:
This wishlist contains firmware suggestions provided by the forum community and may not reflect actual changes to current or future D-Link firmware releases. Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DNS-7010L Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

jsslave:
- Separate setting for the sensitivity between day and night mode in the motion detection.
- ePTZ works when in zoom mode with visualization window is set to full image dimension (actually it works only when visualization is less than image dimension).

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: jsslave on January 11, 2014, 03:32:30 AM ---- Separate setting for the sensitivity between day and night mode in the motion detection.
- ePTZ works when in zoom mode with visualization window is set to full image dimension (actually it works only when visualization is less than image dimension).

--- End quote ---

Added to the wishlist. . .  ;)

JavaLawyer:
This wishlist contains firmware suggestions provided by the forum community and may not reflect actual changes to current or future D-Link firmware releases. Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DNS-7010L Wishlist

[*]General - Enable ePTZ when visualization window is set to full image dimension
[*]Motion Detection - Separate settings for Day Mode and Night Mode

[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

jsslave:
I forgot:
- fix false motion detection alarm when it changes between day and night mode or viceversa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version