• March 28, 2024, 09:23:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNS 323  (Read 1920 times)

polaret

• Level 1 Member
DNS 323
« on: January 28, 2016, 06:48:55 AM »

Hello at the office that i work has a Dns 323 with 2 hdd wd 500gb black, this is installed  a few years ago before me everything works fine (as a server)but now i can see it to the network(dns323) but i cant see anything from the drives, when i try  to open a message  apears
"its not posible to have access check the spelling etc"
How can i see the drives if the dns 323 is fault (if i buy a newone ,i have to configure the dns, so to format the drives )what can i do any help?

ivan

• Level 8 Member
Re: DNS 323
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 03:10:42 PM »

What operating system are you using to try and access the DNS-323?

Do you know the webUI login password?  If so use a browser set to the DNS-323 IP address (example http://192.168.xxx.xxx with the xxx being those for your NAS).  This should allow you to check the status of the drives and the unit in general.

Can others on the network access the DNS-323?

Have you tried an FTP client to see if you can access the unit?

Do you have a copy of the users manual?  If not you can download one (Google DNS0323 user manual).

polaret

• Level 1 Member
Re: DNS 323
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 10:19:59 AM »

windows  7 noone can see the data ,webui you mean the default :admin and no password?
I have the cd that contains user manual .
I see by Ip that you  have told me that is raid 1.
but i cant see .......oops !!!!!!!!!!!!
SUDENTLY i can see the data , i dont know what happent and now is working fine .
Can anyone imagine why now  is working ?