• April 26, 2024, 12:55:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Add-on "Transmission v.2.84 (14307)" for D-Link NAS  (Read 62400 times)

Chill

• Level 2 Member
Re: Add-on "Transmission v.2.84 (14307)" for D-Link NAS
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 02:29:55 AM »

"rpc-whitelist": *.*.*.*
"rpc-whitelist-enabled": true

I suppose this is for me, thanks for the reply. How do I get to do this?

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 08:45:23 AM »

I suppose this is for me, thanks for the reply. How do I get to do this?

Configure!

Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

Chill

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 02:33:09 AM »

This is what I have on my DNS320L

and when I try to click the Configure, a new tab will open, and it will go back to the log in page of DNS320L

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 06:58:24 AM »

and when I try to click the Configure, a new tab will open, and it will go back to the log in page of DNS320L
This bug has older versions of the add-on when using HTTPS. On HTTP everything is OK.
Use the new version
DNS-320L Transmission Package v1.11.3_02052015_UA
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:05:08 AM by vtverdohleb »
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

deleonjet

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 08:00:09 AM »

Router: DIR 850L
NAS: DNS 320L

Okay. I was able to get the Transmission web gui up and running. However, While I was trying to start torrents,

1) There's no incoming/outgoing traffic
1) It appears that the program is trying to save the files on my computer. How do i make it save stuff to Volume_1 of my NAS instead?

I'm just a noob who wants to use my DNS 320L to seed my existing torrents. Help, anyone? :(

(TIA)

Rankief

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 11:38:30 PM »

* ShareCenter Model: DNS 340L
* Add-on Name: Transmission
* Add-on Version: 1.11
* Detailed Description of your Issue: after a period of downloading, it seems to hangs my NAS. i could not go into NAS admin and could not launch transmission web ui. I have to do a hard reboot.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2015, 01:29:08 AM »

1) It appears that the program is trying to save the files on my computer. How do i make it save stuff to Volume_1 of my NAS instead?

Add Torrent / Download Dir:
/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Transmission/complete = \\IP_nas\Volume_1\Transmission\complete
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2015, 01:46:47 AM »

* Detailed Description of your Issue: after a period of downloading, it seems to hangs my NAS. i could not go into NAS admin and could not launch transmission web ui. I have to do a hard reboot.

In 99% of cases the problem is related to the very high workload of NAS resources. Probably much exceeded the number of connections (of peers/seeders). And apparently at the same time actively working to some other programs. NAS is not "hangs", it is simply not enough resources for the generation and impact the administration pages.
The remaining 1% is a hardware problem with the NAS or HDD.
In the first case the problem can partially be solved addon v1.13. It is possible for a Transmission to put a lower priority, which will give more resources to the web administration interface. And of course I recommend to make a number of connections less than 200.
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

Rankief

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 12:04:11 AM »

In 99% of cases the problem is related to the very high workload of NAS resources. Probably much exceeded the number of connections (of peers/seeders). And apparently at the same time actively working to some other programs. NAS is not "hangs", it is simply not enough resources for the generation and impact the administration pages.
The remaining 1% is a hardware problem with the NAS or HDD.
In the first case the problem can partially be solved addon v1.13. It is possible for a Transmission to put a lower priority, which will give more resources to the web administration interface. And of course I recommend to make a number of connections less than 200.

Upgraded to 1.13, sets limits as recommended, runs transmission for awhile without seeding/downloading, same issue occurs.

Rankief

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2015, 08:00:00 AM »

Downgraded to use transmission 1.0 (built in p2p sharing application) and still encountered the same problem.

any help please?

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 03:03:47 AM »

Downgraded to use transmission 1.0 (built in p2p sharing application) and still encountered the same problem.

So probably the problem is not the software. Possible HDD failure or incompatibility.
Have you tried alternative P2P clients? For example Deluge, MLDonkey, rutorrent. Them observed the same problem?
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

firefly

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2015, 08:40:22 PM »

hi vtverdohleb, This new version works great for me! There is one more thing. I noticed that there is a torrent watch folder available in this version. I setup the folder but transmission never pick torrents from the folder. Any ideas? thanks.   

chappers80

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 08:53:38 AM »

Sorry all but I cannot even Launch the app. I downloaded the app and loaded it but it just will not launch. I don't even know where to begin on the config!

Could it be because currently my sharecenter p2p has stopped working? It use to work but now doesn't and I have no idea why. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:56:25 AM by chappers80 »

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2015, 03:49:16 AM »

Sorry all but I cannot even Launch the app. I downloaded the app and loaded it but it just will not launch. I don't even know where to begin on the config!

Could it be because currently my sharecenter p2p has stopped working? It use to work but now doesn't and I have no idea why.

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=61397.msg256613#msg256613
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version

goochyb

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2015, 12:12:31 PM »

Sorry, I'm new to add-ons on my 320L, so this might be me, but when launching the interface I get the same 403 error as above:
403: Forbidden

Unauthorized IP Address.

Either disable the IP address whitelist or add your address to it.

If you're editing settings.json, see the 'rpc-whitelist' and 'rpc-whitelist-enabled' entries.

If you're still using ACLs, use a whitelist instead. See the transmission-daemon manpage for details.

I have checked under Configure and the rpc whitelist settings are already set as "rpc-whitelist": *.*.*.* and "rpc-whitelist-enabled": true, and I have installed v1.13 but it still won't launch

The link it is trying to open it at is https://[ip_of_NAS]:9091/?pass=admin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4