• April 24, 2024, 11:29:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Is the EBR-2310 router compatible with Windows 7?  (Read 5446 times)

hardluck5357

• Level 1 Member
Is the EBR-2310 router compatible with Windows 7?
« on: October 31, 2010, 11:49:52 AM »

I am having trouble setting up my router.  I am trying to connect my husband's computer to the internet via a EBR-2310 router.  I tried installing it with the cd that came with the router, but after I click "Start Installation" it starts checking for an internet connection and it gives me the following error message.  "Error 103: Internet connection not verified.  If there is a problem with your internet connection, please contact your ISP.  To test your connection again, click retry."  I called my ISP and they were of no help.  They told me to call D-Link, but my warranty is up on the router.  I have high speed internet that is from a tower not satellite.  I had it hooked up before when I had Windows XP.  Now I have Windows 7.  It makes me wonder if the router is not compatible with Windows 7.  Please help! 

minigamer

• Level 1 Member
Re: Is the EBR-2310 router compatible with Windows 7?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 01:59:52 PM »

I know it's old but, yes it does work with wiondows 7