• April 26, 2024, 01:33:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: FW 1.16b03 helped me  (Read 2184 times)

WannaRip2278

• Level 1 Member
FW 1.16b03 helped me
« on: September 08, 2009, 01:05:06 PM »

Thanks Puffnstuff for sending me the firmware.  At 1.15 and 1.12 with A2 I could not get host and had a weak signal in every game. My connection was terrible.  Now with 1.16b03 I get host every single time.  That means strong connection for me in multiplayer.  (World at War)  No router lockups.  The only thing I did notice was when I installed the firmware the router got kicked off to offline status 3 times.  I could not get a network connection even when I rebooted it in the setup.  This worried me.  So I had to unplug it twice for a minute and now it has been perfect for a week now.  Gaming is my major concern and my focus.  I am hardwired (ps3) but my wireless computer has had no issues maintaining a solid connection either.  I will never flash beyond this FW as 1.21na destroyed my other A1 router.  It kicked the modem offline every time.  Other than that cant wait for a reliable firmware....

Puffnstuff

• Level 3 Member
Re: FW 1.16b03 helped me
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »

You are very welcome and I'm glad that it helped you.  It's what I run on my a2 and although I started a thread sometime ago for people to dl the fw I will give you the link again in this thread so you can get it for yourself directly.  http://rapidshare.com/files/272851185/dgl4500_firmware_116b03_beta.rar