• March 19, 2024, 04:35:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: how to register a DCS-7513 on mydlink  (Read 2897 times)

orjanbolander

• Level 1 Member
how to register a DCS-7513 on mydlink
« on: April 05, 2014, 09:28:33 AM »

Hi, I own 4 different D-link cameras but the latest camera  (DCS-7513) isn't registered to my "mydlink" account and the question is how do I do that? When I installed my other cameras using the wizard there was not any problems but whit the wizard to this camera the option to register it never showed. Am I a complete idiot or what?????
Please help me.......

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: how to register a DCS-7513 on mydlink
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 07:18:18 AM »

Hi, I own 4 different D-link cameras but the latest camera  (DCS-7513) isn't registered to my "mydlink" account and the question is how do I do that? When I installed my other cameras using the wizard there was not any problems but whit the wizard to this camera the option to register it never showed. Am I a complete ***** or what?????
Please help me.......

The mydlink service only supports Cloud enabled D-Link devices. Cloud enabled cameras can be identified as having an "L" at the end of the model number (e.g. DCS-932L). Unfortunately, the DCS-7513 is not supported by mydlink.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC