• March 19, 2024, 03:29:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS-8302LH (ONVIF compatible) managed by Synology, how to assign different port?  (Read 6690 times)

user100

• Level 1 Member

I bought three DCS-8302LH IP cams. I plan to manage these IP cams by Synology via ONVIF (DCS-8302LH ONVIF is officially supported by Synology).

To do this, I follow the instructions and activate each IP cam by using iOS app MyDlink first. Then I search each of these IP Cams in my Synology Surveillance Station under the tab of "ONVIF". The Synology Surveillance Station does find out the IP cams BUT they are ALL under the same port (80). As each device (IP cam) should have its own port for communication, I want to know how to change the port for my second and third IP cam?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 09:16:32 PM by user100 »

besweeet

• Level 1 Member

Did you ever figure it out? It seems like the lack of a web interface makes these cameras almost useless.

rogerabiddle@yahoo.com

• Level 1 Member

Try using the software at https://onvif-device-manager.software.informer.com/2.2/ to access the settings for ONVIF cameras.  Be careful as it may cause loss of DLink access.  Be sure to log in with the admin password (number) from the back of the camera.