• March 18, 2024, 10:58:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Can't playback  (Read 6191 times)

Stelcom66

• Level 2 Member
Can't playback
« on: May 25, 2020, 01:57:56 PM »

Today I downloaded D-ViewCam DCS-100 on my pc. I did a few test recordings but can't play them back. In the folder with the date I see a file each time I recorded, but they're all .dat files. When selecting the playback screen then DayTime Search Dialog, I see my camera (the only one configured) but it says 'No camera selected. So, pressing play does nothing. I tried various ways to select the camera, how do I do that?

Schummy1

• Level 1 Member
Re: Can't playback
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 12:10:34 AM »

On mine cameras, when i'm going to look at a record, i've to choose the day on the left calendar then i've to click on the red bar on the center part of the screen. Each camera has a red line that is the recording line from left to right. i click on the red line and i can playback the recorded video. I can also drag, with the mouse, an area that i need to look at. For example from 3 am to 4 am.

Stelcom66

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 08:03:53 AM »

Sorry I just saw this. I never got an indication someone replied. When I connect the camera again I'll try what you mentioned.

vantopc

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 01:13:39 AM »

I could not do either.