• March 28, 2024, 04:12:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DIR-412 with Huawei EC168 seems doesn't works  (Read 11590 times)

nrg

• Level 1 Member
DIR-412 with Huawei EC168 seems doesn't works
« on: February 26, 2011, 04:10:56 AM »

Sorry for my poor english, i cant find DIR-412 section on this forum, so i will post about it here...

I just bought new D-Link DIR-412 with firmware version 1.02 on board and tryed it with Huawei EC168 3G modem but seems it does not see it. I succefully upgraded it to 1.10WW firmware, but no effect at all: after internet connection setup i clicking the "Connect" button and nothing changes... The modem indicator is blinking, so it seems that its connected properly. On my roter lights all indicators except one with icon of the Earth. On PC the modem simply connects and connection is normal. Tell me please, how can i use DIR-412 with Huawei EC168 and if right now it's impossible are planning for firmware update with support of this modem? Thank You.

<EDIT>

No way to cooperate with EC168. I set the WAN mode and joined it to the laptop where installed Debian and configured NAT via iptables. FIN... :-/...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:36:38 AM by nrg »