D-Link Wireless Adapters > DWA-192

Internet speed drops off rapidly is sending files over network windows 10

(1/4) > >>

Shamisomally:
So I got this new adapter and its been amazing so far except for one thing, I easily max out my internet connection with tests/downloads etc, but if I am sending files over my internal network over the Wifi the internet speed drops to 1-2Mbps until the file transfers are finished, soon as they finish sending over the network the internet speed shoots up to 100Mbps+ again

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
What Mfr and model is the main host router?
What wireless modes are you using?

RYAT3:

--- Quote from: Shamisomally on March 03, 2016, 01:11:07 AM ---So I got this new adapter and its been amazing so far except for one thing, I easily max out my internet connection with tests/downloads etc, but if I am sending files over my internal network over the Wifi the internet speed drops to 1-2Mbps until the file transfers are finished, soon as they finish sending over the network the internet speed shoots up to 100Mbps+ again

--- End quote ---

Do you have Killer E2200 NIC/Qualcomm Atheros AR8161 chip?

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?  ???

--- Quote from: Shamisomally on March 03, 2016, 01:11:07 AM ---So I got this new adapter and its been amazing so far except for one thing, I easily max out my internet connection with tests/downloads etc, but if I am sending files over my internal network over the Wifi the internet speed drops to 1-2Mbps until the file transfers are finished, soon as they finish sending over the network the internet speed shoots up to 100Mbps+ again

--- End quote ---

Shamisomally:
Sorry been a busy month.

So yeah, the adapter does not work well, at all.

The connection stops/goes/stops/goes constantly with my PC, if you're sending data over a network it actually gets quite warm.

I just picked up a new one after a return of the last one and the same issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version