The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-2670L

2670L not available in US? Canada only?

<< < (2/5) > >>

GreenBay42:
I agree. I wish there were more "consumer" outdoor cameras. I know the majority of "business" cameras are for outdoor but much more money. Gotta pay for the weatherproofing and better quality.  I know D-Link is working on getting a replacement for the 2330L in the US. I am not sure when though.

I am still waiting to hear back regarding buying cameras from Canada can be used in the US with US mydlink accounts.

BAMoh:
thanks again, look forward to hearing what they tell you. cheers.

BAMoh:

--- Quote from: BAMoh on August 08, 2017, 10:18:28 AM ---thanks again, look forward to hearing what they tell you. cheers.

--- End quote ---

update: just recalled something. in the past, ppl from abroad have posted here about buying a cam in the us and using it abroad. the answer was the cam can be used abroad but would call into the US (or N. American) based cloud. Indeed, I've bought one for a collegue from abroad and that is how it worked. They log into the US Dlink site. The question is can a canadian cam co exist with us cams on a single us dlink account. or is the us account really a n. american account? if so, then maybe the question is moot? anyway, look forward to hear what they say.

GreenBay42:
Unfortunately using products that are not sold in the US is not supported.

BAMoh:
that doesnt matter. just want to know the interaction with mydlink.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version