• April 23, 2024, 03:57:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Constant LED Blinking  (Read 13062 times)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Constant LED Blinking
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 09:49:25 AM »

The DCS-932L has no on-board function for scheduled video recording other than sending images to an FTP server. The DCS-932L is always broadcasting and relies on client PCs to pull the video feed based on the scheduled timing of an application residing on a client PC.

The DCS-942L has on-board recording capabilities and includes a built-in SD card reader/writer, avoiding the need for client PC.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 09:52:01 AM by JavaLawyer »
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

zrock

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 02:45:57 PM »

U seem to have equipment mixed up ... I have the 930L. I ended up switching software as the D view software from Dlink is quite flaky. It was constantly accessing the camera even if it was not during the time for timed recording. And it actually is quite out dated looks like software i used 20 years ago. Trying the ispy software now seems to work much better its not constantly accessing when its not suppose to. Even works and wakes up the computer when sleeping... Was a little of a pia to set up at first.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »

I use iSpy myself. Great product.
Yes, I got the model numbers crossed, but the recommendations stay the same. the DCS-930L and DCS-932L are essentially the same except for the addition of night vision.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 03:43:04 PM by JavaLawyer »
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC
Pages: 1 [2]