• April 19, 2024, 12:18:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Port Forwarding on the 825 REVB  (Read 2432 times)

Mike_Bishop

• Level 1 Member
Port Forwarding on the 825 REVB
« on: December 27, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »

OK I got one for Christmas. I was trying to port forward and could not get it to work. I run a Camfrog room sever of my desktop computer. I needed the TCP port 6005 open to the desktop and UDP ports 5000-15000. I enter that in to the Port forwarding setting but it never work. So later on today I try this I blank out the TCP 6005 in the port forwarding and letf the UDP setting in it and saved it. Then I went to the Virtual server settings and add camfrog3 in the name and put the TCP port 6005 in to it and check it and save the setting and bingo it work.

I hope this might help other people on here trying to do the same type of deal.

TokenOlGuy

• Level 1 Member
Re: Port Forwarding on the 825 REVB
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:37:27 PM »

Similar experiences here with port forwarding, so as to declare it broke by my experience.  Virtual server seems to work, at least it does not trash the LAN.  FuzzyNuts (?) left as detailed how to set Port forwarding auxiliary setting, which might make it work, elsewhere on the forum... But you have to ask yourself... "If it takes all that is Port Forwarding really ready to bill as a stand alone tool?"  It just worked on some earlier models of D-Link routers.  _C.