• March 18, 2024, 11:38:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Internet connection problem - Always OFFLINE  (Read 3325 times)

wallace78

• Level 1 Member
Internet connection problem - Always OFFLINE
« on: March 19, 2014, 08:00:44 AM »

The camera is nomore able to connect to internet. While it was working good, its status suddenly changed to OFFLINE. I've tried to restart the camera and also to reset it and restart the configuration wizard, but the device is still nomore able to connect to internet. This happens both with ethernet and wireless. The Led is anyway green.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Internet connection problem - Always OFFLINE
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:02:32 AM »

Are you referring to mydlink access?
Are you able to view the camera via wireless by entering the IP address of the camera in a browser on a PC located on your local network?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

tzmazlan

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 06:29:53 AM »

Hi there...I'm having the same issue...Always Offline ...after fist setup & register all working fine but when log out  and log in again ...the status of the camera at d-link cloud show offline and cannot be access...pls help...I have reset the camera a few time already...tq

niteowl

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 11:32:16 AM »

I have 3 dcs5020Ls and they all go offline at different times.  instead of seeing 3 camera icons with green check marks I end up seeing red Xs with the camera icons & no picture.  I then have to unplug and re-connect,, have also unplugged the router and re-plugged.  the issue remains,, all 3 cameras have had their latest firmware updates.