The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-5635

DCS-5605/5635

(1/2) > >>

PeterK821:
So, I'm the proud owner of a new DCS-5635 and have run into a problem.  In the manual, the "Image Setup" menu on the web page for the camera has numerous neat advanced options like AGC control, 2D/3D noise control, backlight compensation, shutter/iris control, and so on.  However, when I access that page on the camera I have, none of those exist...just the basic brightness/contrast/etc.  On the screenshot in the manual, the advanced options are right below this basic section, but...that doesn't exist on my camera's actual page.  What gives????

PeterK821:
I'm using IE...that's not the problem.  The page doesn't appear corrupt or that something should be there but isn't properly displaying.  It simply appears that those features are simply not there...even though the manual says they should be.  Its extremely odd and frustrating.

JonasQ:
Well in that case... why don't you try Firefox? The Live Video section won't work but maybe the advanced settings will. I'm not joking btw... for me to do event settings setup on my DCS-2230 I need to do it in Firefox for it to work.

Brgds...   /Jonas

PeterK821:
I've tried all the browsers I can think of now.  Those features simply aren't there...its as if D-Link removed them but didn't update the documentation for the camera to reflect this.  Its extremely frustrating because certain items (like backlight compensation) would be very useful and would be something I would expect to find in a device this expensive.  Does anyone else have this camera (either the 5605 or the 5635) and have these features?

PeterK821:
Does anyone else have one of these cameras?  Either the DCS-5605 or the DCS-5635?  Of course, D-Link's tech support was useless...they don't even seem to really know about the models at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version