• March 28, 2024, 04:46:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: DSP-W110 will not used schedule on/off  (Read 17422 times)

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: DSP-W110 will not used schedule on/off
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »

stevemar

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 03:35:33 PM »

Today I reset all my plugs while they were plugged in. This removed them from the mydlinkhome app on my iphone. I then went through the steps to set up each plug again, add to home app and pair with my wireless router. After successful pairing and adding to the app I had to unplug from the wall, wait about 10 seconds plug in again and let it auto connect again with the router. So far success. I have been testing them for several hours and the schedules I set are turning them on and off. Keeping my fingers crossed.

fiftyhertz

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 06:03:34 PM »

I've had good luck using IFTTT app to control our DSP-110. The app currently turns our smart plug on/off based on the time of day. My next goal is to find an IFTTT applet that will trigger the smart plug based on sunset at our location. I strongly suggest that you give it a try. You can access any of the plugs you own, and control them independently of each other. IFTTT app/settings can be accessed by computer, iOS or Android. May never look back, even if DLink gets their act together.

pjb0422

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 02:02:12 PM »

A couple of days ago, my three switches started functioning according to their schedules.  I have not applied the beta firmware.  I checked and I am still on version 2.04.  Don't know what caused them to start following the schedule, but not complaining. 

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2018, 07:57:07 AM »

There must have been a fix on the back-end. Hopefully this issue is resolved.

If you are still having issues, some users have reset the device and setup from scratch to fix.
Pages: 1 [2]