• April 24, 2024, 08:35:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Issue with installing DAP1522 with Netgear WNR3500  (Read 3008 times)

bviman

• Level 1 Member
Issue with installing DAP1522 with Netgear WNR3500
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »

Hi all ,

I have a central router WNR3500 which is n compliant.In the same room, I have a first Wireless repeting netgear that deals with my 'home theater' section .
I would like to add a second one in the bedroom to just deal with a western digital tv live.So I started to play with the Dlink I bought and while I can connect it to my wireless network, the performances are disaster : 2000ms for a ping from the DAP1522 to the router which is 3 meters behind my office where I try to do the setup.
I tried to change to AP and it's even worth as I cannot even connect the network if AP mode selected.
On the router, I added of course the mac address to allow the device to repeat the signal  on the router.
On the DAP1522, I just try to connect the network through SSID and just put a static IP.

Any clue or idea wil be very very very welcome ...

Thanks ,

Regards,

Deadpool

• Level 1 Member
Re: Issue with installing DAP1522 with Netgear WNR3500
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 12:04:49 AM »

Had the same issue with WNR3500. The problem is possibly the channel. Changing to channel 11 fixed it.