• March 28, 2024, 10:51:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Can't ready SD?  (Read 3634 times)

bigdee

• Level 1 Member
Can't ready SD?
« on: November 28, 2018, 09:07:22 AM »

Well, I too am very disappointed with the 8525LH series. Mostly because I don't own it, DLink does. Otherwise I would be able to use my own apps, connect via web browser, open and forward my own ports, save recordings on my own computer etc etc.. Having to connect through this DLink APP is so laggy, even on my 1GB home network.. And for DLink to force its users to pay for web storage, to me, is a complete rip off!

But since I'm stuck with it now, I am attempting to use my 32GB SD Card for recording.. However, every time I try selecting the card in the MyDlink app, it spins, the times out. I get a popup that says "Oops... Timeout" I'm never given an option to 'format' the card or anything.. I have formatted the card on my Win10 laptop NTFS with all defaults. When I read the card after the time out on my computer, I can see it has written a few files and folders, but it will not ready on the camera for me to use..
  What's the secret to getting this thing working?

Thanks for the help!
Firmware 1.02.02