• April 24, 2024, 05:09:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DSL-320B problems connecting to Tenda W311R router  (Read 3928 times)

mossi

• Level 1 Member
DSL-320B problems connecting to Tenda W311R router
« on: July 07, 2013, 04:21:10 AM »

Hello,

I've been trying to get my DSL-320B dsl modem to connect to a broandband router I bought (Tenda W311R). I want to use the W311R in a switch and wi-fi AP capacity.

From the DSL-320B the ethernet cable goes to the WAN port of the W311R.

Then I connect the PC through ethernet to one of the ethernet switch ports of the W311R and can also connect my Android phone wirelessly.

However when I try to connect to the internet it keeps returning me to the homepage of the router or in the case of the phone I get access denied on the dolphin page. Both devices can be seen by the Tenda router and it can also see that the internet connection is live.

I've been reading around about other connection types with the DSL-320B. Would I be able to use it in Bridge mode? would that solve my problems or is there a chance I won't be able to switch it back to normal if I try it in Bridge mode?

Is there anything you can recommend about solving this? Many thanks

Grem

• Level 1 Member
  • regular citizen
Re: DSL-320B problems connecting to Tenda W311R router
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 12:29:58 AM »

Hello,

I've been trying to get my DSL-320B dsl modem to connect to a broandband router I bought (Tenda W311R). I want to use the W311R in a switch and wi-fi AP capacity.

However when I try to connect to the internet it keeps returning me to the homepage of the router or in the case of the phone I get access denied on the dolphin page.
You need to properly configure the your Tenda router.

Yes, DSL-320B can be configure as router and bridge:
Go to web interface (DSL-320B), backup your setting and switch to bridge (QUICK SETUP Wizard or ADSL Setup Menu)
To switch it back from bridge mode to router you need to reset the settings ("pin hole" on the back )