The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-960L

DCS-960L can't view on LTE network

(1/3) > >>

hello00:
Hello,

Do anyone know why DSC 960L only can view image on my internal network but outside LTE network cannot (using ISO mobile system)? I can view image on my DSC 5222L both internal & LTE network. I ensured the port forwarding setup is OK. Is it the firmware issue? or anything wrong? Please help. Thanks

YK

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your DCS? Look at the sticker behind or under the camera.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DCSs web page under status.
* What region are you located?
What Mfr and model is the main host router?
What wireless modes are you using?
What is the distance between the Camera and the main host router?
How many other wireless devices do you have connected to the main host router?

I recommend setting a static IP address ON the cameras outside of the main host routers default DHCP IP address pool as a troubleshooting step: 192.168.#.96 and so on  DHCP

Test cameras with uPnP and uPnP Port Forwarding both enabled on ALL cameras: DCS Cloud (L) Series Camera Configuration and Mydlink.com

Yes, you can view the 960L on both internal home network and remote locations using the MyDlink Lite app.

hello00:
Hello

Thank you for your response.

* What Hardware version is your DCS? Look at the sticker behind or under the camera. Version A
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the DCSs web page under status. 1.04
* What region are you located? Asia HK

What Mfr and model is the main host router? TP-LINK C2300 (do i need to change to Dlink router? haha...)
What wireless modes are you using? 2.4G & 5G AC are also used
What is the distance between the Camera and the main host router? about 5m
How many other wireless devices do you have connected to the main host router?  about 6 device - 2 nos of iphone, 1 no of ipad, 1 no of MAC & 2 nos of Dlink camera (DCS5222L & DCS960L)Yes, i also have problem to connect to Mydlink lite app. After i connect to camera DCS960L via Mydlink lite app 2-3 time, this camera will showing "connecting" with black screen when i connected again. it will be reconnected after I reboot camera. I don't know why. So, i try to use another app with port forwarding to connect this camera.

YK

FurryNutz:
Try setting up static IP addresses ON the cameras that are not in the host routers DHCP IP address pool and set up upnp and upnp port forwarding on ALL cameras.

What wireless modes are you using? Mixed BGN on 2.4Ghz or try using single mode N only on 2.4Ghz with WPA2 and AES Only. Try a manual channel of 11 on 2.4Ghz as well.

hello00:
Thanks

How to setting up the upnp port forwarding of external port for HTTP, HTTPS & RTSP in my camera? That means which port i can using for UPNP port forwarding?  Thanks

YK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version