• April 25, 2024, 02:58:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Download Scheduler not working anymore (disk to disk mode)  (Read 3136 times)

Banshee1971

• Level 3 Member
Download Scheduler not working anymore (disk to disk mode)
« on: March 20, 2008, 04:13:27 AM »

Again, it stop working. I try the admin user/password to copy folder from Drive_1 to Drive_2 ... i only see an error message the day after (my schedule are "incremental", and daily at 01h30).
I try using a user i create with right to create/read/write on both drive, not working.

The only way i found to create a copy 1 days old on the second drive, was to use "Second Copy", and make i start daily from a computer to copy content from Drive_1 to Drive_2.... This is working.

So, since the day i bought the DNS-323, i never been able to make it work correclty (it seem sometime to work for a while, and stop working after fiew weeks). The problem was there since Firmware 1.03 (and still there on Firmware 1.04).

Note : Using SecondCopy product give me a status each time it copy with the list of all file copied/deleted with timestamp. I'm able to know if something wrong. With the software desing of the DNS-323, i'm unable to told if something goes wrong, and where.

Something DLINK want to fix on a next release, or something they want to forget or not fix ? Don't know. I still "hope" it will be fixed, but for now, i'm not recommended this product if the download scheduler are something my client want to have.