Software > D-ViewCam

D-ViewCam w/Vista Home Premium 64 bit

(1/2) > >>

BluegrassCharlie:
Bought DCS-920 Camera last Friday...Installed the camera through my Netgear wireless router with no problem.
However, D-ViewCam ver 2.03 crashes as soon as I try to run it.  Even the installer brings up a 'close program' message as well as the un-installer. 
I have disabled user accounts.  I have disabled firewalls. 
I am using the 64 bit version of Vista Home Premium, so I assume that I meet the minimum requirements...
Is there any way to fix this?  Watching my kitchen from my bedroom is kinda cool, but I really had more in mind...
Please help! ???

ECF:
I am very sorry but D-ViewCam2 software provided does not support 64bit OS.

BluegrassCharlie:
Oh well...Back to the store it goes...Looks like I'm out of luck.  First the linksys wasn't compatible with my router and now I'm too high-tech for this one.  Would have been nice if there were something on the box about the 64 bit issue.  Maybe even something on the website about it.  Would have saved me a few hours.
Too bad...I liked the camera.   :'(

ECF:
The D-ViewCam2 software is not required to view the cameras. You can access the camera at is IP address in your browser and view the video as well. However you will not have any recording options for the camera.

ranzures:
I've had the same problem...   When is DLink going to release a new Dview Cam Software version compatible with 64 bit OS. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version