D-Link Wireless Access Points For Business > DAP-2310

Configuration of DAP-2310

(1/1)

mpethe:
I'm guessing the config options are similar on the 2310 which I have 2 of.

I would simply like to deploy these in an office so that they have the same SSID and wireless clients can move seamlessly through the office space without getting disconnected.

After reading the manual I don't understand the differences between the configuration modes (Access Point, WDS+AP, WDS, AP Repeater). And then there's the AP array. They all seem like they would do what I want it to.

What should I be using here?

Thanks!

FurryNutz:
Some Info:
Bridge Mode vs Relay vs Access Point (AP) / Routers vs Dedicated Access Points (AP)

Review Wikipedia for additional information as well.

FurryNutz:
Any status on this?  ???

--- Quote from: mpethe on November 26, 2014, 06:29:27 PM ---I'm guessing the config options are similar on the 2310 which I have 2 of.

I would simply like to deploy these in an office so that they have the same SSID and wireless clients can move seamlessly through the office space without getting disconnected.

After reading the manual I don't understand the differences between the configuration modes (Access Point, WDS+AP, WDS, AP Repeater). And then there's the AP array. They all seem like they would do what I want it to.

What should I be using here?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version