The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-8200LH

DCS8200LH motion detection not working

(1/5) > >>

BeppePr:
Hi,

just finished to set my camera and downloaded the application for iphone mydlink home but I noticed that motion detection is not working.

I followed the instruction from manual, assigned action to motion detection as send email or push notification.. please note I havent put any microSD.

Just want that once camera see a movement I get an email or a push notification, not needed to record. I dont have the motion detection device as I think the camera can recognise movements, isnt it?

Firmware 1.02

Thanks

Regards,

Giuseppe

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?
What Mfr and model is the main host router?
What sensitivity do you have the camera set for? Try to raise the sensitivity gradually.

BeppePr:
Managed to make it work, but it just record movements on SD card, application doesnt send me push notification or email, is it normal? where do I have to configure email, on mydilink? if yes web browser cannot enter into settings for email and IOS app doesnt have settings.

location Italy

whuig info do you need, my internet router?

FurryNutz:
Would need to set up email on the camera to push email notifications:
Setting up email on DCS series cameras FAQ

What Mfr and model is the main host router?
Also will need the Mfr and model of the ISP modem? Confirm it's a modem only or does it have a built in router as well?

BeppePr:
I have a modem router, model is Technicolor TG588V, not a good product..however UPNP is enabled, static IP

Got the link you posted, but I dont understand where you put these settings as in DLINK home APP you cannot configure at all email.

Anotherthing I noticed, ok email is not working and even push notification, do I need to enable app background refresh on Iphone?

Many thanks,

Beppe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version