• April 23, 2024, 01:38:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Incredibly new and needing help  (Read 24252 times)

bourza

• Level 1 Member
Re: Incredibly new and needing help
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2011, 03:56:23 AM »

For the past two weeks my back up stopped working. Got a little fed up again trying to resolve this.

Just had another bash at it and found Windows have activated password sharing in the advanced sharing settings in control panel. Turned it off and back up working again :-)

So you have your NAS setup correctly yeah?  Possible to give me a hand here?  Terribly frustrated at this point, almost regretting purchasing this now as it has been months and undereducated me cant get this up and running. 

Anyone setup all of the attributes yet in win 7 professional 64 bit and have it running smoothly?

brewster0101

Re: Incredibly new and needing help
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2011, 10:41:42 AM »

Anyone setup all of the attributes yet in win 7 professional 64 bit and have it running smoothly?

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 and I got it working. It took alot of playing around with different settings, sharing options and account set up.

What account are you signing into on your PC. I see from previous pages you were not signed in as admin.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:45:16 AM by brewster0101 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]