• May 19, 2024, 01:17:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: two way audio  (Read 5922 times)

ablades

• Level 1 Member
two way audio
« on: January 31, 2013, 03:30:42 PM »

I have external speaker to my camera, have internal microphone on my laptop(which works fine with skype),cant find any microphone switch on live video screen...and have no idea where to go from here in enabling my microphone in order to speak through the camera speaker.Anybody??

Allen

• Level 2 Member
Re: two way audio
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 12:27:55 AM »

If you can't find the MIC button on the Live Video webpage, that means you don't turn on the camera "Talk" function.
Please go to the camera "Video and Audio' web UI and enable the Speaker setting, then you should see the "Talk" button will appear on the Live Video webpage

Johnne25

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 06:09:48 PM »

I also have no microphone button.  I have confirmed that I do have SPEAKERS and MICROPHONE checked in the Audio and Video setting  (volumes set to 50).

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:08:27 AM »

D-Link added two-way audio support in the most recent firmware release.

Full firmware release notes for the DCS-5222L are posted here: DCS-5222L - Cumulative Firmware Release Notes

:)  :)  :)
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

WolfKodi

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 12:08:16 AM »

Also make sure that you are using IE to make sure that you have full browser support and that all buttons/options show up correctly.