The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-5029L

New - DCS-5029L Rev A v1.14 B02 Official Firmware Comments & Observations

(1/3) > >>

FurryNutz:
D-Link posted DCS-5029L Rev A firmware version v1.14 B02 which can be downloaded here: DIR-5029L Rev A.

Problems Fixed

1. Fixed Start recording and plug-out SD Card, Recording icon don't disappeared.
2. Modify timeout time of get snapshot information.
3. Fixed "uploaded 0KB motion detection video clips to the SD card,when sdcard is full."
4. Fixed device couldn't login web UI form WAN when DUT PPPoE connected.
5. Fixed device wouldn't update from PPPoE public IP to DDNS server.
6. Fixed LIVE VIDEO page no recording file when click recording button.
7. Fixed Device couldn't go to the preset in the LIVE VIDEO page.
8. Fixed the FTP server of DNS-340L when add by motion detection setup wizard is error.
9. Fixed the Search Security Lab issue - stack-based buffer overflows were present in adduser.cgi.
10. Fixed bug of warning message would popup to notify that SD card is busy and cannot format in Web GUI.
11. Fixed Windows Media Player didn't list any recording file of DUT SD card, and disable the UPnP AV function.
12. Fixed Login with a customized user and password does not work properly when accessing camera UI
13. Fixed mydlink portal cannot use advanced setting through Firefox and Chrome.

New Features
Updated agent to 2.1.0-b02
Added UID support
Support the RF EN 300 328 v1.9.1.
Add support Dlink new anti-brute force mechanism(block only IP, reset when successful login from one IP)
Updated URL support link
Update OpenSSL library to version 1.0.1t

[*]Network Cameras - Important Posts & Information
[*]Network Cameras - Beta Firmware Terms and Conditions
[*]Network Cameras - Why Have Multiple Hardware Versions for the Same Model?

[/list]

Please post your comments and observations as a reply to this thread.

:)  ;)  :)

AWVKRS:
FurryNutz,

1.14.02_Beta Firmware for DCS-5029L appears to have solved the problem of the IR LEDs not turning fully off when disabled.

I have now installed this Firmware update on several DCS-5029L cameras with no harmful effects that I can detect.

Their numbering system for the new firmware should be 1.14.03_Beta, not 1.14.02_Beta.  Once approved, you drop off the "Beta", and you have just 1.14.03.

FurryNutz, you're a great help on these forums, and you are an asset to all of humanity.  Thank you.

I tried to attached some sample images but I could not figure out how to do this.

FurryNutz:
Thank you for posting your experience. Glad the fix worked.
This is not a Beta, this is an official release. B02 = Build 02, not beta.

Enjoy.  ;)

AWVKRS:
>>  This is not a Beta, this is an official release. B02 = Build 02, not beta.  <<

Very confusing.  The file that I downloaded a couple of weeks ago ( 1.14.02_Beta ) has been removed. The latest version that they show is 1.14.02.  It has NO "B02" in the name.

http://support.dlink.com/productinfo.aspx?m=DCS-5029L

I have 1.14.02 installed on some cameras WITH the IR LED bug.  The 1.14.02 they show is dated 11-14-2016.  Surely they wouldn't have two different versions of firmware with the same revision number !?!?   I am trying to help others with this problem and I need to be able to point them do the proper firmware To install.

FurryNutz:
The beta was to help test the LED issue, once we helped to confirm it, I presume they removed the "BETA" from the file name and officially posted it as v1.14 Build 02.
Just because the .zip file naming convention isn't the same as the actual FW version, doesn't mean its different.

Review the release notes.

You are using the same version. No worries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version