• March 19, 2024, 01:07:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: How to set up mydlink devices with Google Home and Google Assistant?  (Read 15539 times)

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member

FAQ - How do I use my camera with Google Home?

FAQ - How do I pair a mydlink camera with the Google Assistant app?

Video - Get Started Pairing mydlink Devices with the Google Assistant

The integrations with Google Assistant provide users the ability to control their mydlink cameras and smart plugs with the power of their own voice. Users can ask Google Assistant to show their camera’s live view on a television or display when connected to a Google Chromecast device. The mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Plug and Wi-Fi Power Strip can also be turned on and off with Google Assistant. To configure the devices, end users need simply go into the settings menu of their Google Home app or Google Assistant on their phone, select Home control and follow the instructions to link their mydlink account to Google Assistant.

The DCS-936L, DCS-2530L, DCS-5030L, DCS-8000LH, DCS-8100LH, DSP-W115 and DSP-W245 can work with Google Assistant. Please finish the below three actions before setting up Google Assistant.

(1) Install the Google Home app.
(2) Set up the Google Home devices
(3) Install the mydlink devices and sign into mydlink account.

Support for other devices coming soon.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:46:44 AM by GreenBay42 »