• March 28, 2024, 02:53:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: NAS via web  (Read 5115 times)

bruana

• Level 1 Member
NAS via web
« on: January 18, 2013, 04:54:33 AM »

Hi all,

I installed 2 hard drives on my DNR322L, one for the cameras and the second for data storage (it`s called Volume_2). I`d like to use it as a cloud storage, to enable me to from anywhere to upload data on it.
Is it possible?

Thanks for the tips

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: NAS via web
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 06:54:46 AM »

You should be able to map Volume_2 as a network drive on your LAN PCs for local data access.

D-Link offers two free mobile apps that provide remote NAS access. The DNR-322L is not listed as a supported device on either app, but you can certainly install the app and see if it recognizes the DNR-322L (I'm doubtful, but it can't hurt to try).

Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

bruana

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 02:38:02 AM »

Hi Javalawyer,

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, none of the apps support the DNR-322L. I tried both without results.
Do you think possible to add the web access to NAS a wish on the wishlist of the product?

BR

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 05:37:26 AM »

Hi Javalawyer,

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, none of the apps support the DNR-322L. I tried both without results.
Do you think possible to add the web access to NAS a wish on the wishlist of the product?

BR

I just recently asked D-Link to create new boards for each of the mobile apps. . . once that gets going, we'll establish issues on dedicated boards. . . in the interim, fell free to add whatever you deem appropriate to the DNR-322L sticky post at the head of this board.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC