• April 27, 2024, 05:50:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Adapter connect to SSID but cant recive or send paquets  (Read 3738 times)

emilioARG

• Level 1 Member
Adapter connect to SSID but cant recive or send paquets
« on: March 27, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »

Hello, I have a problem with the scope of the product. I use a router ENHWI-G2 Encore 802.11g product and I purchased Dlink DWA-125, H / W Ver: A1 F / W Ver: 1.00 recently.
When I connect to internet through usb adapter in the same room where router is, there is no problem, the signal is at maximum (4 points). But when I go away to the kitchen for example (10 metreslong, 2 doors in between) the signal degrees 2 points and cant access to internet.
I tried another laptop in the kitchen and connects beautifully (also with 2 points of signal), however with adapter it doesnt.
I have also tried different drivers they provide on their website and no changes.
Also triyed making ping from kitchen to any web and no answer, 100% paquets lost.
I dont know what else to do, dont know if the problem is due to an incompatibility with the Encore router or the USB adapter has problems.
Thanks for your help.