• April 24, 2024, 10:17:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Disk Full Error  (Read 13696 times)

Wilson

• Level 1 Member
Re: Disk Full Error
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »

You can press the "Next" button to make the "Disk Full" message to disappear. It will come out again if you reboot the device or some files are being deleted thus the counter being reset and being triggered again when some files are being copied.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 05:34:13 AM »

You can press the "Next" button to make the "Disk Full" message to disappear. It will come out again if you reboot the device or some files are being deleted thus the counter being reset and being triggered again when some files are being copied.

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. . . but that's not much consolation for a device intended for regular file copying/deleting. 
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2010, 05:51:36 AM »

The latest beta firmware (v1.04) resolves the "Disk Full" error through the inclusion of a check box option of deactivate the message.

Thank you D-Link.

D-Link Multimedia

• Level 7 Member
    • D-link Systems, Inc.
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2010, 10:00:23 AM »

The latest beta firmware (v1.04) resolves the "Disk Full" error through the inclusion of a check box option of deactivate the message.

Thank you D-Link.

You are welcome :).

mssca

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 10:58:52 AM »

I want to buy DNS 343 so bad... but the ONLY thing that holding me back is that there are many many reliability issues with the firmware. I have learned that without the firmware 1.04 beta, the fan speed could go from stop to full power skipping the medium power all together, which result in 343 to crash. In addition this display issue is one more reason why I am waiting to buy this product.

I want to buy this with 4 WD Green 2Tb drives with RAID 5. Reliability and dependability is my #1 priority. I love Dlink products. But I would like to know WHEN WILL WE be able to get 1.04 official version? I will not buy this unit before you release the 1.04 official.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:01:15 AM by mssca »

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 06:38:17 AM »

I want to buy DNS 343 so bad... but the ONLY thing that holding me back is that there are many many reliability issues with the firmware. I have learned that without the firmware 1.04 beta, the fan speed could go from stop to full power skipping the medium power all together, which result in 343 to crash. In addition this display issue is one more reason why I am waiting to buy this product.

I want to buy this with 4 WD Green 2Tb drives with RAID 5. Reliability and dependability is my #1 priority. I love Dlink products. But I would like to know WHEN WILL WE be able to get 1.04 official version? I will not buy this unit before you release the 1.04 official.

You should start a new thread for this subject matter to avoid confusion with the existing topic.

eganja

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 06:11:25 AM »

Hello
I'm sure that the "caution disk full" problem is more serious
it happens here
when introducing a third brand new barracuda 1.5 TB with the seal form the manufacturer not broken
3 simple disks
disk 1 is empty
disk 2 is empty
disk 3 is in ininitializing phase
firmware was upgraded from 1.02 to 1.03
the formatting phase terminated correctly event with the disk full message
but after  the reboot , the disk is not detected and the nas ask me to format it again and again

firmware 1.04 is still announced as beta , is it a good idea to use it ?

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 11:44:22 AM »

Firmware v1.04 is worth the upgrade. . . Although I'm not too sure what's causing your formatting issue.
Pages: 1 [2]