The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-2330L

New - DCS-2330L Rev A v1.14 B03 Firmware Comments & Observations

<< < (2/6) > >>

RYAT3:
Thanks

remoteCamsFarAway:
Just upgraded my three 2330L remote cams to 1.14.03 from 1.12.  Tried for the last couple of weeks and couldn't get it to work on any of the cams either directly to its web server or via myDlinkLite.  Today it worked on all three cams.  What's different?

1) I was getting many lockouts from the DNR-312L in the local network.  I had previously removed the cams from the 312L camera list but I was still seeing those lockouts from the 312L.  I believe they were interfering with the download.  I have since upleveled the 312L to the latest firmware and again removed the cams from the 312L camera list with the new firmware in place.  That seemed to stop the undesired accesses.

2) This time I was using the 1.14.03 download from the US site.  I think I was using the one from the UK web site last time since I did not see it on the US site.

All cams came back online following the upgrade.  One of my cams that had dropped out of myDlinkLite but was accessible via its web server also came back to myDlinkLite following the upgrade.

Positive experience so far.  Will post any issues that occur.

FurryNutz:
Glad the new FW is working well. Enjoy.  ;)

--- Quote from: remoteCamsFarAway on October 15, 2016, 06:36:19 PM ---Just upgraded my three 2330L remote cams to 1.14.03 from 1.12.  Tried for the last couple of weeks and couldn't get it to work on any of the cams either directly to its web server or via myDlinkLite.  Today it worked on all three cams.  What's different?

1) I was getting many lockouts from the DNR-312L in the local network.  I had previously removed the cams from the 312L camera list but I was still seeing those lockouts from the 312L.  I believe they were interfering with the download.  I have since upleveled the 312L to the latest firmware and again removed the cams from the 312L camera list with the new firmware in place.  That seemed to stop the undesired accesses.

2) This time I was using the 1.14.03 download from the US site.  I think I was using the one from the UK web site last time since I did not see it on the US site.

All cams came back online following the upgrade.  One of my cams that had dropped out of myDlinkLite but was accessible via its web server also came back to myDlinkLite following the upgrade.

Positive experience so far.  Will post any issues that occur.

--- End quote ---

FurryNutz:
Can you down grade one of your cameras to v1.02 now that these version have been removed and see if this changes the behavior please?
You could provide us with more information about your camera configuration and networking configuration.
What Mfr router are you using?
What channels are you using?
How many devices are connected to the main host router?

Try using static IP addresses for the cameras that is out side of the main host routers DHCP IP address pool
Is uPnP Port Forwarding enabled on all cameras? Mine is and my camera is solid all the time.

--- Quote from: gajego on December 05, 2016, 10:17:04 AM ---After the last FW 1.14 upgrade both my 2330L are loosing Wi-Fi connectivity and I have to recycle the power each time. they work for couple days. >:(
it used to work fine on 1.12 and I had 4 months of continuous uninterrupted no issues , until the latest 1.14 firmware...

I have been using D-link cameras 4 different models  for about 4 years now and I have been trough 15  FW revisions and I  can say that D-Link is not testing  their SW and consumer base are the guineapigs. Sad ... but  that is the reality.  :(

No more D-link's for me.  :(

--- End quote ---

FurryNutz:
You can find v1.14 still on the MDL site:
https://www.mydlink.com/download

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version