• April 24, 2024, 03:35:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: sd card not recording on my dcs942l  (Read 7018 times)

jrgnx

• Level 1 Member
sd card not recording on my dcs942l
« on: December 27, 2012, 06:38:01 PM »

hi guys im new first time i post on this site i bought wireless camera dcs942l everything works but my sd card 32 gb is not recording the camera is not recording in my sd card i formated sd card still not recording camera works good quality picture network working but not recording on my sd card and i can not record in my computer any tips i appriciated thank you in advanced

Toni A

• Level 1 Member
Re: sd card not recording on my dcs942l
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 09:27:33 PM »

I am having the same problem. I have 2 cameras set up (I think) the same way. One records fine, the other not at all. It says the 16G card formats okay, but nothing ever records, regardless of motion or schedule. Any luck with yours yet?

smeat2000

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 07:07:10 AM »

This happend to me a few times. I have found either the SD card is shot or take the card out of the camera and reformat the card (if you get errors that way, you know the SD is gone and should be tossed). I have also reset the camera to factory defualts and started from scratch.

Seixas

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 09:31:39 AM »

My problem when trying to use or format the sd card. I tried to use or format a sd card 2gb and another of 4gb without success.
Whenever I try, I get the following error message:
"The sd card storage is invalid"

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 06:53:48 PM »

My problem when trying to use or format the sd card. I tried to use or format a sd card 2gb and another of 4gb without success.
Whenever I try, I get the following error message:
"The sd card storage is invalid"

Is there anything else on the card?

Have you tried deleting everything then format in the camera?

What about formatting the card in a PC?  Fat32 perhaps?