• March 18, 2024, 10:28:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: mydlinklite v2.6.0 won't connect to cameras  (Read 4761 times)

cbear13

• Level 1 Member
mydlinklite v2.6.0 won't connect to cameras
« on: January 06, 2013, 10:18:10 AM »

I just installed 2 dcs-932l cameras and have no problems viewing the feeds from my PC's browser.  I downloaded mydlinklite v2.6.0 to my iphone 4s and can see the 2 cameras but as soon as I click on one it says "connecting" and just spins and spins and never connects.  Anyone else having/had this issue?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 10:22:38 AM by cbear13 »

Mach102

• Level 1 Member
Re: mydlinklite v2.6.0 won't connect to cameras
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »

I have the same problem. Mydlink lite app on my iPhone worked fine until today.

It connects, i log in, shows the camera is online, but gets zero bit rate from the camera.

I upgraded to the new 2.6.0 and still does the same thing.

I can log into the the setup web interface just fine and see the video. It also sends emails with pics just fine.

But rather mydlink lite app on my iPhone will not get a picture even though it did yesterday and for 3 weeks prior.

Does anybody have any idea what it might be?

Mitsiboy

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 03:39:58 AM »

I have the same issue with the mydlink lite app on my iphone\ipad. The mydlink+ app works just fine on the ipad. Both of the apps, mydlink lite and mydlink+, work fine on my android devices. I am not sure wha thas happened in the last week or 2.

havok

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 05:22:23 PM »

I have the same problem as well. I have four 932L cameras and up until yesterday they all worked fine. Halfway through the day they stopped sending video through 4g.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no effect. I think the most recent update caused this problem. I wish I could find an older version of the app... older than 2.6.1 or 2.6.0 to see if they will still work.

I've wasted most of a day on this so far...