• May 06, 2024, 02:16:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Loosing connection when I connect LAN cable  (Read 10889 times)

Saldan

• Level 1 Member
Re: Loosing connection when I connect LAN cable
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 09:53:39 PM »

Yup.
Firewall and AntiVirus.

Saldan

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 12:08:24 AM »

Hmm I really have no clue what to think  :)

So far the camera havent had any connection to the internet. (with antivirus and windows firewall turned off). I had the camera up running so I was able to see through the camera (through the installation wizard), but was not able to finish the installation wizard since it had not made the MyDLink Account.

I was wondering if it would help to update the camera with the newest firmware ?
(I have downloaded it....when I have unpacked the file, it seems to be file I have no program to read/run it with?)

To be honest this is starting to be a little confusing and frustrating.

Saldan

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 12:09:54 AM »

Just out of curiousity. I have downloaded the newest Firmware. (I am not able to run the file itself)...found a page where it says I need to download the firmware to my local harddisk (check), and then pres upload (but doesnt that require my camera to be online.....which is the essence of my problem ?

(Found a phone number for support but havent called them yet...it says it costs a minor fortune pr minute to talk to them, so really hope I can solve it by email/forum)
Pages: 1 [2]