• April 24, 2024, 01:46:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS-5220 Not Sending Emails  (Read 3300 times)

barrybgb

• Level 1 Member
DCS-5220 Not Sending Emails
« on: May 07, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »

I have a DCS-5220 that used to email video clips. I had it working at my last place but now since I have moved, I cannot use the standard port. I can not remember if that was port 25 or not.

I can view live video from anywhere either directly though my router's IP or through DYNDNS

My new outgoing ports are 465 and 587 with the inbound at 143

Is there a way to change the default port to that of my different email clients?

I am also not in favor of running a computer just to get the motion activated video clips sent to me while I am out of town.

thanks for any help

WyreNut

• Level 2 Member
Re: DCS-5220 Not Sending Emails
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »

barrybgb, I have a DCS-5300G and am in the same boat as you!  I lost the ability to send motion detection captures.

I've posted a request for a firmware update to give us the capacity to specify ports...No results yet.

They saw this was a problem with a later model Hardware revision than my camera, but didn't bother to include my model!!!  :(

WyreNut
Moderator, Palm Inc. Community Forums
http://forums.palm.com

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: DCS-5220 Not Sending Emails
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:30:11 AM »

I have a DCS-5220 that used to email video clips. I had it working at my last place but now since I have moved, I cannot use the standard port. I can not remember if that was port 25 or not.

Is your ISP blocking port 25?
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream