• April 19, 2024, 06:34:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Add-on "SickRageTV v0.2.1" for D-Link NAS  (Read 33869 times)

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
Re: Add-on "SickRageTV v0.2.1" for D-Link NAS
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 04:51:24 AM »

$path/SickBeard.py --daemon --config=$path/etc/config.ini --pidfile=$path/SickRage.pid
where it should say:
/usr/bin/python $path/SickBeard.py --daemon --config=$path/etc/config.ini --pidfile=$path/SickRage.pid

Thanks, will fix. I don't understand why on other models run without specifying "/usr/bin/python". The path "/usr/bin/python" is specified in the header of the script...

Also, if you could make a CouchPotato addon that would be great.

OK. I'm on my NAS has launched CouchPotato, I will compile the addon.

Also, if you could tell me how dou you sign the addons so it appears a green mark at the addons list?

Top Secret! ;)
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

Amaiyume

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 07:00:40 AM »

second, I belive the problem with the DNS-320L addon is in the start.sh script, it says:
$path/SickBeard.py --daemon --config=$path/etc/config.ini --pidfile=$path/SickRage.pid

where it should say:
/usr/bin/python $path/SickBeard.py --daemon --config=$path/etc/config.ini --pidfile=$path/SickRage.pid

edited it myself and it appears to be working.

I tried to modify start.sh as instructed, but still SickRage doesn't start properly.
If I can provide more useful info on this problem, let me know.

EDIT: It works now!  ;D Thanks to masterxilef and vtverdohleb!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:03:25 AM by Amaiyume »

gryzor

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 08:56:14 AM »

Ohhh CouchPotato! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

masterxilef

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 11:51:55 AM »

Well, just pull an allnighter and got this if anyone is interested:

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=62340.0

Thanks again to @vtverdohleb, used your SickRage addon as a base, hope I´m not doing anything wrong.

CPSNine

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 03:08:55 PM »

Great job everybody! any chance to get a revised add-on for the DNS-320. I dont see myself editing any kind of file unfortunately.
Thanks.

Amaiyume

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2015, 07:28:48 AM »

I made the error of clicking on the update notice on SickRage yesterday. Today I can't seem to load the page in any way, even after restarting both the addon and the NAS multiple times. I also tried updating python to the last version but nothing changed.

Anyone else is experiencing this? Any solution?

Also, if nothing else, I could try installing again the SickRage addon downloaded from here, but I would VERY MUCH try to keep all my settings and database, since I spent much time on configuring it. Some help on this?

(some info: DNS 320-L , Sickrage v. 1.00 , python v. 1.04 , all port forwarded )
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:29:32 AM by Amaiyume »

masterxilef

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2015, 01:01:36 PM »

That's weird, updating it should not break it like that, I update it all the time and had have no issues.
Anyway, I recommend you install the elfinder addon, with that you can browse to the sickrage addon folder (Volume_1/Nas_Prog/SickRage) and make a backup, I belive all the important files are in the config folder. Good luck.

Amaiyume

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 07:23:57 AM »

I'm going crazy.  ???

After making sure to have a backup of config.ini and my sickbeard.db , I reinstalled SickRage. Still, no luck.
Then, I remembered this:

second, I belive the problem with the DNS-320L addon is in the start.sh script, it says:

where it should say:

so I edited the file and tried, after rebooting everything, to execute start.sh via PuTTY (SSH).
It says:
Code: [Select]
/usr/bin/python: can't open file '/SickBeard.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
cat: /apkg.rc: No such file or directory
cat: /apkg.rc: No such file or directory
Continuing in background, pid 12325.
but SickBeard.py exists in the Nas_Prog/SickRage folder on my system.

The maddening thing is that, apart from that update, I didn't do anything unusual, it just stopped working one morning... :(
I can give more details as needed, if anyone can help me solve this mistery...

Thank you very much for any tip.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 07:28:44 AM by Amaiyume »

masterxilef

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 06:21:57 PM »

If you edit the file then it should start automatically after rebooting.

The error you are getting is because the start.sh uses some custom paths variables that are not normally defined.

The easiest thing you can try is navigating manually to the folder (/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/SickRage, I believe), and then use /usr/bin/python SickBeard.py just to see if that works. You might need to type the folder direction also for the -config and the other flags instead of $path.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:24:13 PM by masterxilef »

Amaiyume

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2015, 05:37:15 AM »

Changing the path, I was able to start SickRage but still with an error on SickRage.pid (btw what is this file? I don't have it anywhere. Could someone send me this and would it work with my system?)

Also, SickRage doesn't auto-start anymore after reboot! I have to SSH again and "sh start.sh" everytime.

I'll try again removing both SickRage and python and starting from 0 (I hope I can still keep my config and db), but before reporting here I would like to thank masterxilef for his help and assistance.

masterxilef

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 03:10:45 PM »

No problem, glad to help.

Try this, if you can uninstall every addon, or at least python and sickrage and disable al the others.
Reboot.
Install latest python addon.
Install this: https://db.tt/7UQ9h53p
It´s my custom sickrage addon with the fix I posted before (and a little bit update altough updating still shoudn't break it).
Enable python first, wait a minute. Then enable sickrage, wait about 5 minutes.
Reboot.
Check if sickrage started.
If all ok, enable/install other addons.

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 06:33:27 AM »

In the script start.sh it is not necessary to add "/usr/bin/python" before "SickBeard.py". The first line of file "SickBeard.py" specifies the path of the Python - "#!/usr/bin/env python2".
The problem can be only if, for some reason does not start the add-on "python". For this reason, do not create "/usr/bin/python2".
In this case, you can do so:
$path/../python/bin/python $path/SickBeard.py --daemon --config=$path/etc/config.ini --pidfile=$path/SickRage.pidor:
/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/python/bin/python $path/SickBeard.py --daemon --config=$path/etc/config.ini --pidfile=$path/SickRage.pid
Script start.sh only runs so:
/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/SickRage/start.sh /mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/SickRage
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

Amaiyume

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 05:15:00 AM »

I'm sorry for my belated reply, but I was otherwise busy with RL.

I tried masterxilef approach and I'm happy to report that it seems to be working smoothly. So, again, thanks for the assistance!

I'm sorry, vtverdohleb, I didn't quite get what you were saying in your last post, but appreciated your input nevertheless.

Guizzoni

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2015, 04:04:41 PM »

Hi guys, i'm having the exact same issue as @Amaiyume, except that i'm using an 327L.
Installed python, rebooted the 327L, installed SickRage, rebooted again, then i activated python waited about 2mins and activated SickRage.
When i try to access SickRage's interface, it says "Connection Refused". Also i noticed that the SickRage "signature icon" under add-on management shows a yellow flag with an exclamation point.

@masterxilef, is it possible for you to make a custom SickRage package with the fix you mentioned for the 327L? Or maybe show me how to do a custom package myself?

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, i have noticed that this happens with the CouchPotato add-on aswell. Could it be something with the python package?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:10:11 PM by Guizzoni »

masterxilef

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2015, 02:26:17 PM »

Try this: https://db.tt/Jt5FNqpr
Not sure if it will work, have not done anything outside the 320L, if it works, let me know, maybe I can make the couchpotato one.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4