• April 19, 2024, 05:41:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNR-202L setup with two DCS-932L, playback on DNR is not possible!  (Read 6255 times)

reformidatio

• Level 1 Member

Hi,

I have been using two DCS-932L for a year now they are incredible. So I decided to upgrade to a local DNR-202L to record all the footage constantly on a 500GB HD.

Everything was setup perfectly, everything works. I can see the camera footage under my DNR IP address on a browser etc... However... I cannot view any files or footage when I access the playback link. All I have are greyed out buttons and 4 black screens.

I tried Firefox, Chrome (my main browser) and Internet Explorer. The live footage works fine on IE, when I click on the link "LIVE VIDEO", i can even navigate from 4 screens to 1 screen/fullscreen. I see the blinking camera links on the right... I see the words "Recording". I can start a manual recording and stop...

The only thing not working is the PLAYBACK area... Which is the REASON I bought the device... I need help before I give up and return the faulty device. Cant be this bad? Dlink is such a good company...

Thank you!

PS: Also it is really odd that Chrome and Firefox, both can't show footage, not even on the "Live Video" area. And the IE only shows footage when I access directly through the DNR ip address. (Going to Connect/NVR Info/Advanced).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:42:26 AM by reformidatio »

reformidatio

• Level 1 Member
Re: DNR-202L setup with two DCS-932L, playback on DNR is not possible!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 11:57:17 AM »

I found the solution here:

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=57476.0

Thanks